Supply Chain Consultants – experts in achieving maximum returns for your company.
Our supply chain consultants are dedicated to achieving the best possible results for your company. We look at every single business function within your group in order to improve efficiency. So our objective is always clear; “To achieve the most efficient movement and storage of your goods across their entire lifespan”.
Doing what we do best means reduced costs, less waste and better efficiency for you. So that translates directly into improved profitability.
Our supply chain strategy involves taking a “holistic” approach. Sounds a bit grand but it means we look at the wider picture, not just considering transport and warehousing. It goes further than that. We leave no stone unturned. So we look at sourcing, storage, routes to market, technology advances, demand and inventory planning. The list goes on. We will end up with over 125 areas where improvements can be made. naturally, to get the fastest results with the least spend we go for the low hanging fruit first. In some areas, gains of 10% can be quickly achieved. In other areas, the gains are smaller. But overall we have identified125 areas where we can make improvements. Even a meagre 1% gain in each area will result in a 125% improvement in performance.
This approach requires multi-discipline expertise, provided through the Bisham team of consultants and associates. Each one has direct experience in a specific sector so you always get superb industry experience. Clients often tell us their supply problems are unique. Quite often their staff may have only come across these problems once before. After 30 years in the business, we believe that our consultants are in a perfect position to share “best practice” across your team.
So we can share decades of experience to help boost the performance of your organisation in a very shortest timescale.
Bisham Consultants: Our approach.
- Does your present supply chain inhibit your business performance? We have never come across one where improvements cannot be made relatively easily.
- Will your future needs require changes to existing supply chains? What about the establishment of new ones? This is an interesting one. So often we see businesses where the supply chain determines success and the company feels it is no longer in control.
- Is there waste and inefficiency in the supply chain? Can this be reduced to improve financial returns? Without a doubt, the answer is always a resounding “Yes”!
- Excessive or inappropriate inventory due to poor controls.
- Are poor service levels inhibiting sales growth? Never has the competition been more fierce and never has good customer service been more appreciated.
- Inefficient transport spending. Again legacy plays a big part here and previous investment decisions may well be costing the company dear.
- Inappropriate use of labour and resources. We always find that there are massive opportunities for improvement in this area.
- Inefficient physical infrastructure (wrong size – wrong place). Decisions made many years ago can often be holding your company back and costing you both time and money.
- Lack of innovation or use of latest time-saving technologies. Technology moves fast and there are big competitive advantages to be gained in this area.
Bisham: Supply Chain expertise across the globe.
Our team of consultants has decades of experience across an enormous range of industry sectors including. This includes:
Chemicals, Food, FMCG, Retail, Logistics, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Automotive, Energy, Aviation, Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Utilities.
It is this experience that has made us the leading Supply Chain Consultants both in the UK, across Europe and the rest of the World.
Finally, we would ask you to look at our glowing testimonials and customer comments. There’s nothing better than using a supplier that comes highly recommended. Especially one with a proven track record of delivering stunning result day after day, year after year. We don’t want to brag, but it’s nice to know you’re working with a company that delivers on its promises.
So contact Bisham Consultants today on +44 (0)1628 487000.