3PL and 4PL Outsourcing: Overview
The Bisham Consulting team has extensive experience in 3PL and 4PL outsourcing. We specialise in strategy, evaluation and tender process management. Our knowledge is based on hundreds of procurement and logistics contracts as former Commercial and Operations Directors in major Third Party contractors. As Logistics and Supply Chain Consultants, we can now secure superb deals and incredibly effective results.
Outsourcing can transform the effectiveness of a Company. Bisham Consulting can provide expertise and resources in areas where a client does not have the knowledge, the capital or time to do it themselves. Every service and facility can be provided. Our focus is to establish precisely what you need and to dovetail our management and resources into your company almost as if it were your own department.
3PL and 4PL Outsourcing: Service Elements
We offer a range of services from:-
- outsourcing management strategy development
- assisting with tender specifications, selection and evaluation
- contract negotiations and implementation management
- tender management process to improve speed
- data collection and validation to ensure better accuracy
- assisting the client’s lawyers with contract preparation and negotiation which means reduced risk
- evaluation of operating and capital costs and service performance. This is a critical element in the assessment process and will mean better profitability
- consequently this will ensure there is a cultural fit between the contractor and the client
3PL and 4PL Outsourcing: Client Benefits
Our practical experience of operating on both sides of industry eases the path to a workable outsourcing management solution.
Given you do not have the knowledge and often the time, Bisham with its wealth of expertise in Outsourcing can help you decide what you need (the Strategic Decision) and who might collaborate with you and provide the service (Knowledge of the Market Providers and the RFI (Request for Information) process). We then help you to structure the tender for the services, manage through the Procurement (ITT process) and then with you build and negotiate a workable contract. Such a process will drive the outcomes and behaviours you want.
Setting up outsourcing contracts that work requires focus on the vision and great attention to detail.
Bisham has Directors and Consultants with 30 years of experience in successfully establishing and implementing outsourcing contracts both as users and providers.