Eddie Woodland is an accomplished supply chain and logistics consultant with over 20 years of industry experience. He has worked in partnership with both large and medium sized companies across a broad range of sectors; principally Automotive, Industrial & Retail.
Eddie has an exceptional attention to detail and an analytical mind which he utilises to extract actionable insights from ‘Big Data’ sets. This has facilitated the delivery of strategic, tactical and operational cost and service improvements for our clients in the UK, Europe and globally.
His skills include: –
- A proven track record of facilitating profitability increases, service level improvements and enhanced “Customer Experience” through joint action planning, network optimisation, smarter procurement, inventory reduction and total logistic cost principles
- Strong planning and organisational skills consistently employed to deliver projects in scope on time and within budget
- A deep understanding of culturally diverse, international matrix organizations; predominantly in a 3PL / 4PL environment.
He spent 17 years in third party contract logistics working for Exel Logistics and DHL Supply Chain with roles including Project Manager, Solution Design Engineer and Transport Planning Manager.
As a consultant at Bisham, he has used data analytics and best in class supply chain modelling software to deliver the following solutions matched to our clients’ needs: –
- Network design / optimisation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Stock centralisation
- Route scheduling
- Vehicle fleet size / mix
- Own fleet versus outsourcing
- Cost to serve
- Tender management, analysis and recommendation.